By joining CDAA, you become part of an organization committed to enhancing the profession of dental assisting and the oral health of the patients we serve.
Your membership is an investment in your future, which means you can take advantage of the up-to-date information we share, including legislative updates, a calendar of events you can use to network with your peers and professional and educational opportunities.
In addition to all the benefits provided at the national level, the state Association provides:
- Representation before state regulatory bodies on dental assisting issues
- Advocacy for the profession
- Opportunity to obtain Continuing Education Units at a 50% discount
- Opportunity to develop network in the dental community
- Subscription to the “CDAA Journal”