OUCH…Does is it really hurt? Come explore along with Dr. Wang on the potential uses for acupuncture for your patients. Learn the differences between acupuncture and acupressure, cupping and more. This class will peak your interest in this ancient method of patient care. All are welcome! Join us on January 26, 2022 from 7 to 9 pm
Register here! No registration fee, but pre-registration required.
Sign-in time: 6:45p
Free Medical, Dental, Vision and Preventive Care
To volunteer, click here
Medical, Dental and Vision Professionals:
- You may register for a half day, full day, or multiple days.
- Full day shift: 7:00am – 5:00pm
- Morning shift: 7:00am – 12:30pm
- Afternoon shift: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Details for your professional category will be provided when you register.
- If you are a licensed professional, you will need your license number to register.
- There will be an onsite orientation at the start of each shift.
- You may choose early or late full day shifts.
- Full day early shift: 5:30am – 2:00pm
- Full day late shift: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- You will receive orientation on site.
- Schools wishing to participate must be pre-approved for registration.
- Student instructors please contact us for class approval and further information.
- Once school is approved, students must register individually.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Free parking will be available for all volunteers.
Continental breakfast and hot buffet lunch will be provided.
Beverages and snacks will be available throughout the day.
Speaker: Dr Stewart Balakov
Course will be held live via Zoom
ADAA/ADHA/ADA members: $5
Pre-registration is required.
To register or for more information – check back!
Deadline to register is March 7, 2022
There are two ways to register for Conference:
- Register with a credit card via PayPal by completing the form on the event page.
- Pay by check by downloading the Registration Form and sending completed Registration Form with check.
Registrations Terms and Conditions
Questions? Contact us!
For more information about the Conference
Pre-registration needed – contact CDAA @ email@example.com