Membership Benefits of the CDAA
By joining CDAA, you become part of an organization committed to enhancing the profession of dental assisting and the oral health of the patients we serve.
When you join the national organization, the American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA), you automatically become a member of your state association (CDAA) and a local dental assistant society (Local Society) in your area.
Your membership is an investment in your future, which means you can take advantage of the up-to-date information we share, including legislative updates, a calendar of events you can use to network with your peers and professional and educational opportunities.
What are the benefits of membership in ADAA, CDAA and my local society?
In addition to all the benefits provided at the national level, the state Association provides:
- Representation before state regulatory bodies on dental assisting issues and continues to advocate for the profession.
- Opportunity to obtain Continuing Education Units through a local society
- Opportunity to develop network in the dental community
- Subscription to the “CDAA Journal”
Local Society Benefits (varies with each local society)
- Continuing Education Units
- Activities with other dental assisting professionals in your area
- Representation by local director in CDAA
- Interaction with local dental organizations and related industries
- Local Newsletters
Scholarships are available through the ADAA to members pursuing their education. These include
- ADAA/DANB Scholarship
For information and forms click here.
You will need to be logged in to access this information.